The PROPS® 22” carry-on will transform your travel experience. Our expandable leg system creates an instant work surface making layovers more productive while our unique top-lid opening makes packing and unpacking more efficient. A telescopic handle and 360° spinner wheels ensure a smooth and effortless ride. Durable yet lightweight, PROPS™ is designed to help you travel smarter, not harder.
- World-first, patent-pending PROPS® leg system
- Lightweight yet durable polycarbonate outer hard shell
- Dual-spinner wheels with ball bearings, for smooth handling and durability
- Unique, top-lid opening maximizes packing space in the main compartment
- Interior compression packing system
- Adjustable, three-stage telescopic trolley handle
- Top, side and bottom carry handles
- YKK zippers
- TSA-approved integrated combination lock
- Expansion zipper for increased space
- Exterior dimensions: H: 21.5 x W: 14” x D: 9.5”
- Interior Dimensions: 19.5” x 13.5” x 9”
- Expanded exterior 21.5" x 14" x 11.5"
- Expanded interior 19.5" x 13.5" x 10.5"
- Weight of case: 8lbs 15 oz.
- Weight limit on legs: 50lbs
- Capacity: 39L expandable to: 45L
PROPS® luggage is intended for individual travel and not for any commercial use. The following warranty applies when PROPS® luggage is used in a manner consistent with its intended use, and is granted to the consumer, when purchased from PROPS® or an authorized reseller, the warranty applies to new luggage sold to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. A copy of the purchase receipt is required to establish coverage under this warranty.
PROPS® warrants the luggage from defects in faulty material and workmanship for a period of five years from date of purchase on the shell, wheels and zippers and for a period of three years for the PROPS® trolley and leg system when used in accordance with weight restrictions. This warranty does not apply in instances of unreasonable use, abuse, modification, and misuse including overloading. All claims must be filed in a timely manner, not to exceed 6 months from the date of the defect.